Organizations have reached a tipping point in data access where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value that can be created with data. This is because access to large scale distributed data today is far too complex. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and edge computing continues to accelerate, data readiness and availability will be the primordial ingredient required for implementations to be successful at scale. Business leaders demand real-time decisions, instant insights, powerful real-time applications and the monetization of information, however the volume, complexity, and exponential growth of data limits decision making to only a fraction of available data that often takes 4-6 weeks and millions of dollars to access.
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves the massive data readiness problem and allows companies to focus on extracting value from their data. We are a fast-growing startup with a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete transformation in the way enterprises and application providers advance by providing access to data at the speed of thought.
Molecula is looking to bring on a Solution Engineer to provide sales support, manage pilot projects, as well as lead and manage client implementations post sale. We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering high value, exceeding client expectations, and constantly contributing to operational efficiencies. You will play a critical role in our sales and onboarding processes.
- Collaborate with sales, product, and engineering managing pilot or proof of concept projects with clients
- Work with our sales team and lead client demos
- Become a subject matter expert of the Molecula platform, capabilities, and underlying core technology, Pilosa
- Define and document implementation steps for ingestion from data pipelines such as Kafka, data warehouses such as S3, or change data capture feeds such as Golden Gate
- Collaborate and advise best practices, such as data mapping and hardware provisioning, for implementation with Molecula client base.
- Document use cases and case studies of Molecula clients for product and marketing purposes
- Communicate client feedback to internal teams, work with product to coordinate asks on product roadmap
- Establish implementation metrics, continuous measurement with a goal of repeatable processes
In this position, you will be expected to have—and the propensity to build upon—the following requirements:
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 7+ years experience with Go or other concurrent programming language - multithreaded or coroutine based
- Experience supporting sales and post sale activity and implementation
- Experience with distributed computing systems
- Experience with a variety of data stores (i.e. relational, noSQL, graph, Hadoop) and data pipelines (i.e. Apache Kafka)
- Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases and caching technologies
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills with the ability to work in a stakeholder facing capacity
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment